Sourcing clothing and goods in Bangkok is serious business. This bustling city in Thailand is home to one of the largest wholesale clothing manufacturers in Asia. There are a few important things to keep in mind when you source clothing in Bangkok for your business.
1. Keep the owner (proprietor) as the main contact.
2. Store your contacts in a safe place and start building relationships.
3. Inspect the goods thoroughly.
4. Shortlist your shipping companies.
5. Contact supplier after receiving goods.
You can also reach them via the website or their social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and leave a positive feedback. Businesses with good relationships and support one another also last longer.