search result "Home Decoration"
If decorating your digs took a backseat in 2015, a design resolution for 2016 is in order! Bite off what you can really chew by skipping the full home makeover and committing to a few bold decorating moves instead. This regret-free guide will inspire you to leave your decorating comfort zone and realize your home's full potential.
- If you're tired of your old dining chairs but don't want to splurge on replacing the entire set, replace the two that sit at either end for a polished-yet-eclectic vibe.
- Sure, you can paint an accent wall in a different color, but what about painting a pattern? A graphic print can add a unique touch to a simple and monochrome room.
- Sliding barn doors can be a saving grace for cramped spaces. See how this blogger created her own DIY sliding barn door!
- Combining different patterns in a room can add depth and interest to a space. If you're a newbie, start with a color palette of a few colors and vary the scale of the prints so that each one can shine.
- Looking to make a bold statement in a neutral home? Give your doors a makeover with glossy dark paint! The moody hue will add contrast and sophistication to a snooze-worthy space.